If your remember the age of elex magazines

Back in the day you could only get your elex fix from the various monthly magazines like Popular Electronics, Radio Electronics, Elementary Electronics. There was even a Canadian produced Electronics Today…

Sadly all gone and in my case I even eventually got rid of stacks of copies from the 70’s and 80’s…

But if you wanna revisit the past you can find PDF copies of lots of the various magazines here:

2 Likes

There are still a couple of hobbyist electronic magazines out there that I look at from time to time. Everyday Practical Electronics from the UK and Electronics For You from India. I often stumble across pdf versions of them online.

This issue of Popular Electronics was what sparked my first interest in computers when it came out in 1975. Great piece of history since the Altair was the catalyst for quite a few microcomputer startups in the late '70’s.

1 Like

I actually had a subscription to Popular Electronics at the time and had that very issue…
Unfortunately lost it and many others over the years of moves and getting tired of dragging heavy boxes of magazines around…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.