Group Buy: Ultrasonic Cleaner

You could use green solution in it if you wanted. But it depends what you
are washing off.

I have a mailing address in Point Roberts. I can pledge $50.

Caution though, they’re different tools for different purposes.

1 Like

It’ll depend what ever is getting cleaned. I’ve got a big bottle of biodegradable degreaser that’s all safe.

2 Likes

I use that stuff in mine exclusively. Works a treat. And at pretty low
concentrations.

1 Like

+$20

I like the idea of a Canadian manufacturer but I’m cool with whatever choice.

This should qualify for the subsidized equipment purchase program too.

Right on, thanks @laftho. With @Gear105’s contribution also, we are at $275 now. If we add in equipment subsidy then we can afford the Canadian one. Alternatively, we have enough for the 6L and possibly the 10L one from Amazon USA.

Does anyone have any strong feelings towards any of them?

I’m personally somewhat leaning to the 6L since it doesn’t require too much water (a 4L milk jug may suffice to fill it up and drain it). If @Gear105 is up for it, then I think we should get it from the states since it is half the price; however I’m also cool with just going for Amazon Canada and save a trip to the border.

2 Likes

My vote is, let’s not piss around and get the good one. Order the $300 Canadian 6L. It’s on prime even, we could have it tomorrow.

1 Like

K, since I need to order in the next hour to get it tomorrow I’m going to do that. Save @Gear105 a trip even. I’ll follow up with all pledgers to coordinate collecting the cash.

3 Likes

that is a partrs cleaner that uses like varsol, or some even use gas in them! lol There a solvent cleaner. they work good but nothing like an ultrasonic.