Fundraising event Tuesday Feb 25- Pancake Tuesday Electrical Fundraiser

I might be inclined to making the pancakes sourdough, we do have to pay respect to the fact that VHS is a doughocracy now and converting the world to sourdough is our purpose.

Also welcome Aaron thanks for offering to help!

5 Likes

I was thinking about that… with the permit there is a prohibition on serving the public anything that has been prepared at home, so we can’t make this a dough-ocracy event, sadly.

However, if somebody wanted to get a little black market sourdough thing happening solely for VHS members, well separated from the main pancake production, I think I could look the other way.

4 Likes

Hi Aaron! I would love some volunteer help. The event will start at 7, but we’ll be setting up for an hour or two beforehand. Show up when you can, bring a hat or something to tie your hair back.

Thanks, and looking forward to working with you! It was nice to meet you and have a chat at the space on Thursday.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks Jon! Event starts at 7, prep starts at 5, show up when you can.

3 Likes

lol black market doughocracy - l love it!

2 Likes

Haha thanks for the heads up Metal Janet

2 Likes

Only one week until Electric Pancakes! Prepare yourselves for the mega-watt, 3-phase option. I have been sworn to secrecy so can say no more.

3 Likes

I have foodsafe, let me know if you still need people.

4 Likes

We have a Trello board (todo list). Please PM me your email if you’d like to collaborate.

2 Likes

Heya - some electric griddles would still be ideal for pancake making. Can anyone loan us some? We promise to take good care of them.

1 Like

Yes please! Awesome to have a second food safer, it means I can legally take bathroom breaks! Prep starts at 5 on Tuesday, serving starts at 7, show up when you can!

2 Likes

Ok, I should be able to be there by 5:30.

1 Like

Electric Pancakes are coming this Tuesday!!!

The assortment of toppings is shocking!
Join us to conduct deliciousness to your tastebuds.
We bet you can’t resist just one.
You’ll be 3-phased!

You don’t like electric puns? Watt-ever!

See you there:

2 Likes

See you tonight pancake people!!! Event is from 7 - 10pm. C’mon down.

https://cdn.funnyand.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Pancake-Toppings.jpg

Raging success

2 Likes

Wooo! That was awesome. Okay - who took photos? Please post them here! The place was packed!!! @metal_janet thanks so much for organizing this! It was wonderful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.