Free plants at VHS!

Saturday is my only day in vancouver.
Can I meet someone at the space Saturday Morning / Afternoon and drop a few (3 or 4) off?

These are currently in small pots. The will need to be transplanted in a few months to a year.

For Guys Aloe Vera is a good after shave skin protector, shave in afternoon / evening and put on the sticky Aloe Vera before sleeping.

2 Likes

I have some dwarf snake plants aka dwarf “mother in law tongue” I can bring in this weekend if anyone wants one.

Sansevieria-trifasciata-Hahnii-Birds-Nest-Sansevieria1

3 Likes

Oooh. Do you have two up for grabs?
Also i have some spider plants if anyone wants some.

1 Like

Totally off-topic and I might spawn this off into a separate thread, but as I understand it, hand sanitizer should be 60-95% alcohol. So if it’s in that concentration, this might not only create a false sense of safety, but potentially make things unsafe.

let me know before saturday morning when is a good time to drop plants off, I will see if I can bring a couple more baby aloe vera making it 6

2 Likes

I would love two if you have some to spare, but will take one for sure. I’m also leaving you a replacement purple violet with your pink one. Both are set up to wick water (it’s the only way I don’t kill violets).

Tim there will be golden pothos at the space if you’d like some, although you may already have this plant.

I left 4 free plants at the space on the coffee table in the lounge area. Help yourself! They are these: Golden Pothos Is the Best Indoor Houseplant to Grow Because It Refuses to Die

I also left plants in the kitchen for some specific members (who I’ve already contacted for pick up)

1 Like

On Sunday I’ll drop off some dwarf snake plants for @KittyCat and also some “lucky bamboo”

1 Like

If anyone has extra spider plants I’ll take a couple
Thanks

1 Like

I’ll bring one in, today probably

2 Likes

I’d also love a spider plant if anyone has a spare.

@steveroy there are two violets for you in the kitchen.

also

@yeungx I left a violet for your mum up there also.

Everything has names on it so please check when you pick them up.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Wow! Those are so healthy!!!

Thank you so much. I will give it to her for sure.

1 Like

Thanks! It flowers pink and is a semi-mini violet so will likely not need repotted. You just have to put water in the lil reservoir on the bottom when it is empty.

@Janet Thank you for the Violet!

@tdwebste There were two Aloe Vera in the “free” area and not labeled with anyones name. Hope it is ok to grab one. If not I will bring it back.

1 Like

Just bumping this. Please pick up your plants this week if you can. I’ll check on/clean up the plant area when I’m in on friday.

The Aloe Vera Plants are first come first server.

3 Likes