Free jointer for VHS

Tradeworks is also offering to donate a Delta 37-190C 6" jointer to VHS. It would include the mobile base. I know there is an existing jointer in the VHS woodshop but I think this one might be a better option. I’ll leave it for you to decide.

5 Likes

Hi Steve,
Thank you for your donation to VHS!
If this is better (and mobile means easy to rearrange) can we replace the existing jointer by Steve’s jointer?
Thanks,
RK

1 Like

YES!!!

I’ll talk to the people that contributed toward the other jointer and we can figure out an agreeable solution to how to deal with it. This one is far superior to our current. Thank you Steve!

4 Likes

Lets make this beneficial all around. I’ve wanted a jointer for a very long time. PM me and if we can make a deal where VHS gets an upgrade and I can get one for my other space for a good price, we can all benefit.

1 Like

I’m attempting to arrange pickup for this (hopefully Friday) and saw it today.

I’m trying to work out a deal with @miststlkr where the contributors (other than myself) for the current jointer get their $ back in exchange for the current jointer.

Thanks for this as well, Steve.

I am trying to work out getting @miststlkr our old jointer.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.