Free 3D Modelling and Prototyping Class with Jackson

Hacking is cool, but creating is AWESOME! 3D Modelling is a big part of creating and is an even bigger part of prototyping! Join me in the first class. In the 1st Class we will be covering how to use Fusion 360 for absolute beginners with no prior knowledge. The purpose of these classes is to teach how to go from a design to a model to a working prototype! We will be covering how to use Fusion 360 for absolute beginners and work are way up to complex Parametric Modelling. We will also be covering Slicing Software and MeshMixer. Majority of the classes will be Fusion based. If you are quite acquainted with Fusion 360, you probably won’t get much out of the first class. As previously stated, the 1st class is for people who have never used Fusion or are just beginning to use it!
Items needed:

1. Laptop with Fusion 360, if you don’t know how to install Fusion, we will be covering how to do so.
  2. Sketching pad or notepad.
  3. Creative mind! :slight_smile:

Hope to see you there!

7 Likes

When?

Sunday, 16th, April

Look on “isvhsopen.com” for more details

That sounds really cool, I’d love to attend but unfortunately we’ll be away
for the long weekend. Thanks for organizing.

That’s for the enthusiastic reply!
Not to worry, hopefully there will be more classes

+1 for sketchpad. good tip.

this is amazing, and yes I too would love to join but I’m also away this weekend at a wedding :frowning: I’ll hopefully be able to jump in another time! Have fun creating!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.