Folgertech FT5 needs a life

All,

I have a folgertech FT5 that I haven’t had time to get back together and has been sitting for quite some time.

I had a nozzle come loose and it ended up taking out the hot end. It’s in pieces and need some one to piece it back together again.

This is free to anyone who wants the project, will come with a substantial amount of filament some unsealed that may make it worth your while.

Please contact me if you are interested.

2 Likes

1 Like

Might be of interest to the 3D printer committee for a loaner?

1 Like

Hey Bernie - that’s pretty awesome. I think the 3d printer committee will be interested. I’m just checking in with them to see if it’s suitable for a vhs loaner. Will respond here shortly.

1 Like

It looks like it uses 3mm filament

1 Like

Consider it a donation. Yes 2.75 filament.

2 Likes

Bernie I think we’ll have to pass on this for the committee as we are so standardized on 1.75mm. thanks for offering that up. I’m sure there’s someone around here who might be interested. Also if you ever need anything printed let me know.

I’ll take it please. I need a larger printer for an rc car i want to print. I’ll pm you

2 Likes

We’ve secretly switched their Dilithium for new Folger’s Crystals… Let’s see if anyone notices!

This has been claimed by @hectorh

Thanks again. I hope you get it running quickly and you get lots of great prints out of it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.