The electronics area is set up and ready for projecting. To celebrate this, let’s refresh our consumables and tools.
I made an order of things I’m going to donate to this area.
- QTY:2 flux cleaning brushes
- QTY:5 black tweezers
- QTY:4 copper sponges
- QTY:3 flux pens
- QTY:3 other flux pens
- QTY:3m led light strips which are now installed:
- Solder - @JohnC has donated two nice big rolls — Thanks!
- Flush cutters - @chadleaman had a line on some of these I think
- Iron tips
- Solder paste - we have a bit, but it might be kinda old
- Multimeters (most of ours are good, but you could buy new batteries for them and get them into good shape)
If you donate some of this stuff, make sure you clear out some old busted junk. I will be throwing out 5 of our worst tweezers when I drop off the 5 new ones, for example.