Edward J new member

Hi Everyone, just joined van hack space!

Software engineer, have been tinkering with electronics since primary school, glad to join the community!

9 Likes

hi Edward. welcome to the space

Welcome @edwardrf :slight_smile: What are you looking to do in the space and how can we help?

1 Like

Hey Edward,

We are so glad you have decided to join VHS. We can always use more software engineers and electronics gurus in the community. I’d like to invite you to reach out via Slack. You can request a slack invite on your membership page by going to this link: Nomos

Once you are on slack feel free to reach out to me directly and I’d be glad to give you my phone number so we can connect. My Slack profile is the same as my name (Brian Stubbs).

I live 5 minute walk away from the space and I’d be happy to meet you there sometime and give you a tour and tell you more about what we do at the space (I’m also secretly really interested in learning more from you). It can be intimidating to walk into the space with so many tools and not sure where to start. I’m quite new myself as well and if I can’t answer your questions I’m sure I can point you in the right direction.

Again we are so happy to have you join the space and look forward to hearing more about your future projects.

It was nice to meet you today. can’t wait to see what you get up to.

Thank you! Glad to join

@sampath I don’t have any solid projects on mind right now, haven’t been making stuff for quite some time, probably would hang around for inspirations first.

1 Like

Yay! VHS beware! Edward and I used to do crazy projects together at XinCheJain in Shanghai.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.