Dropbox locker contents

The Dropbox locker is filling up, so I have moved items for members into the respective totes wherever possible.

Please see the following photos

4 Likes

thanks for going through that!

That Time Trout book might have been left for @bruce? I can’t remember and it looks like the name has come off. (by the way Time Trout just sold through - woo!)

Those pcbs were just left for me by Bob. I will pick up in the next week.

The names of the objects in photos:
Hand Planer - @Hekseskudd
Some arduino stuff - No name, but maybe @xquared?
ESP dev boards - @Arrgh?
Some screws - Can’t read name
Red board and components - @covertneko
Mouser stuff - @Gavitron
Various green things - @rsim
Shirts video card etc - No names
Bags - Can’t read names
Mask and board - @Janet
Bag - @chadleaman
Paint Stripper - @lukecyca

4 Likes

The LED ring goggle kits are mine too :slight_smile:

Thank you @JohnC - please feel free to throw mine into the @chadleaman / Makers Making Change tote.

1 Like

I’ll pick up that kit of mine this weekend

1 Like

thanks rob, i’ve been planning to come in thur/fri to grab those, to confirm, you moved them to my tote, yes?

I don’t remember if i have things not picked up, so probably not mine. if no one claims it though, i will take it :3

No problem. Thanks for the quick replies everyone! Let me be clear, I’m not getting rid of anything. I just want to make sure that all of the people that have been mentioned know that that they have presents waiting for them at the space :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whoops, I left any remaining contents of the Dropbox locker in a box on the yellow scaffolding/freecycling shelf by accident. If anyone is planning to come in tonight, can you please put those items inside the Dropbox locker? If not, I’ll do it first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks!

1 Like

I need to drop a robot off to @Janet anyways soon so I should grab that hand plane then. Thanks for reminding me.

2 Likes

no problem, I think there were a couple of items in there with your name.

oops! Thanks for the reminder - I’d totally forgotten to pick those up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.