Donations to the space?

Heya.

I have some items I’d like to loan to VHS and some items for outright donation.

For donation, I have a lot of components, microcontroller boards, a Pine64, and a 101Hero delta 3d printer.

For loan, I have a solder station and a Maslow CNC kit. (I don’t yet have a router for it.)

I’d like to know next steps. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Genevieve! Thanks for your generous offer! Before you drop anything off though, let’s give members a chance to chime in on which of these items they think might be a good addition to the space. We have at least four 3D printers, a wood CNC, a dozen or so solder stations, and about a trillion components already. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been fascinated by the Maslow for years, but for a couple years I didn’t have a garage, so my interest waned somewhat. :wink:

micro controller boards with good support is always welcome imo. we can have it in a box for members to take and leave for projects.

Thank you for the awesome machines Genevieve! We would love to have them and hope to have the amazing Embedded Linux workshops that Tim did on weekends!

I don’t think we have quite reached that decision as a group yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.