Do you need a microwave?

Hi all, there are two microwaves in the kitchen, only one is needed, the better one. Also, we can desperately use the counter space. You may have seen the glimmer in my eyes… yes, I have my eye and am coveting the old/smaller one. (I actually have two other working microwaves at home, neither of which fit in the magic spot I hoped they would, magically, the small one from the kitchen that we don’t need any more, fits PERFECTLY! The ones I have at home are 1 inch taller which, believe it or not, is nfg!)

So, I asked how I can do this fairly inside who we are, and as suggested, I’m putting out a poll, seeing who needs a microwave, closing it in a week. If you need a microwave, vote accordingly! You don’t need to vote otherwise, but you’re welcome to for fun. (how DO you feel about pancakes and ducks??!?)

At the end of the week I’m hoping to end up with the small microwave in the kitchen but that will only be the case if nobody else wants it/if the other people are open to the larger ones that i have. Also, at that point, in moving the little one I’ll be happy to drop off other ones.

I think that makes sense. Regardless, just speak the truth in the poll and it should make sense!

(and if I’m doing this wrong, speak up, post or message me privately or whatever works for you!)

Do you need a microwave?
  • I need a microwave!
  • I do not need a microwave, thank you.
  • I like pancakes and ducks, please!
0 voters
1 Like

I have a microwave I’m looking to get rid of, as well!

Is there a -1 option on the poll?

Do you need a microwave?
  • I need a microwave!
  • I do not need a microwave, thank you.
  • I like pancakes and ducks, please!
  • Hold your horses, hang on a minute, quick thing… so actuall, I HAVE an extra microwave to donate to the cause, thus ensuring every man, woman and child that wants a microwave, HAS a microwave!
  • Look, don’t look at me like that, but yes, I have 2 or more extra microwaves to donate to the cause… (hmmm!)
0 voters

Does this suite?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So am I good to take the small microwave? It doesn’t look like anyone wants the bigger one I have at home either, so I’m going to do something with that does not involve the landfill or leaving it at the hackspace!

1 Like

From what I can tell, 72% of the participants in the first poll and 40% in the second poll expressed that they like pancakes and ducks. :slight_smile:

Getting rid of any VHS property should be done in a fair and visible manner, which you seem to have done.

You have my vote to take the VHS microwave.

4 Likes

Does that mean we get pancakes?

2 Likes