CNC Training Part 2

I would also love to know how to use the CNC.

1 Like

Old thread but… am I able to get on a CNC training waitlist? @Lukeo maybe you are the person to ask? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, also looking at this older thread for cnc training…

1 Like

I’d like to get trained too please!

1 Like

Pms incoming to arrange times @macintoshsj and @sizov

1 Like

I would love to get in on the next cnc training session!

I’m also very interested in CNC training!

Just adding my name to the list of folks interested in CNC training. Thanks for the new upgrades/fixing up the machine @Lukeo

Add me to the list of people looking for training.

Adding my name, many thanks!

I’m on the lookout for CNC training, mostly Dusty atm but will certainly get more familiar with metal in the coming months. I’ll be over there reading the support materials and learning more about CAD/CAM until then…

1 Like

I’m also still on the lookout for CNC training. I know it’s a bit free-floating at the moment as the guy that used to do it recently moved out of town. So please throw me in with Martin. Thanks!

Is there a possibility to get a CNC training in the next 1-2 weeks? I checked all posts about it on the forum and also Slack channel, I could find nothing, just some very old treads, this one has the most recent reply.

I have a project to make cutting thin wood 5-6 mm, thin 1 mm aluminum, and possibly 5-6 mm acrylic, all up to 40x40 cm size (mostly simple hexagon forms), but it requires a bit of experimenting and re-doing until I’ll find the perfect form and fit. I have lots of experience with 3D printing and create all my models in Fusion 360, so there’s no problem with modelling.

Any chance to make my project in VHS?

3 Likes

I can run you through the basics on Dusty. Message me on Slack (@AndroidLx) and we’ll see about setting up a time?

3 Likes