CNC Basics Online Class Jan 28th 7pm

For sure! And I second the motion to have it recorded. Maybe even a transcript, perhaps edited, to serve as a manual.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this tonight @Lukeo. Done my homework … how long do you think session will run?

2 Likes

Ooo thanks Chad - I have done none of my homework. Thanks for the reminder. On it!

Won’t be able to make it unfortunately something came up. but if the session is recorded I would definitely be interested!!

1 Like

Work is going longer than I anticipated. Where would I be able to find the recording?

I will post the recording link here as an edit later on.

4 Likes

I just saw This Old Tony video that I thought was very Similar to @Lukeo’s design from the talk today…

2 Likes

almost forgot to post this but. Thanks Luke. It was a great description of what all is involved in learning how to CNC.

2 Likes

@Lukeo

is necessary edit it? I would be ok watching the whole raw thing. :slight_smile:

Hey @leocollares sorry I was meaning I would edit the first post to include the recording. You can find it here: https://youtu.be/iXO5YZcQxsI

1 Like

Thanks again for this @Lukeo! Is there anywhere to put names down for proper training on the machines at the space or is organizing all that still in progress? (I know there’s been a lot of work going into sprucing up the CNC area lately which I assume takes priority)

I seek advice about drill bit (bits) to buy for beginner projects.
I’d like to start with just simple plywood cutouts.
Does anyone have some recommendations on what are some good and local options?

I missed this… but I’m super motivated to learn this and the other Luke mentioned this had happened
Is there any hope of another in the future or a recording of the one you have done ?

Thanks and sorry for my tardiness

KMS Tools has lots of options.

A basic tool to start with for outlining material would be a 1/4in spiral router bit.

@TimothyKonrad the recording is posted in the bottom of the first post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.