Call for participants: "Raspberry Jam" in Vancouver, late Spring 2017!

Here’s a chance to show off things you’ve made and get more people into Making, especially with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Adafruit, etc.

In late spring (or maybe early summer) 2017, there will be a showcase at Science World so science-y people get the chance to see DIY electronics live and in person.

Pi-Makers of Vancouver is calling for exhibitors with a Raspberry Pi (or similar) project to show on the weekend.

We are also looking for people to be a part of putting this together and make sure it’s a success.

Please contact us if you fit either of the above categories, and please spread the word to anyone you know who has done things like this! pimakersvan@gmail.com

1 Like

hey @PiMakers_Van
I emailed the email posted, haven’t heard back from you.
just wanted to check in if you guys need help with the jam

Thank you so much! We definitely will. I am still talking about the date with Science World and will come back to you later this week.

Cheers,

Carol

1 Like

Hello! The date for our Raspberry Jam is confirmed as 17th June, with an
option to exhibit at Science World After Dark on 16th June as well if there
is enough interest.

I am about to head to Alberta for a brief trip and will be back next
Thursday. I’ll still be in communication on this, though. Are you pretty
free the next few Fridays in case I can put a meeting together of
interested parties?

Cheers,

Carol

Hi Carol

Where can I get more info about the Raspberry Jam?

Regards

Ian

Hi Carol
I am free next friday in the afternoon/evening for meetings

Great! I’ve asked Natalie about a meeting - will check in with you this evening.

xquared
May 20
Hi Carol
I am free next friday in the afternoon/evening for meetings

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To
PiMakers_Van
May 19
Hello! The date for our Raspberry Jam is confirmed as 17th June, with an option to exhibit at Science World After Dark on 16th June as well if there is enough interest.

I am about to head to Alberta for a brief trip and will be back next Thursday. I’ll still be in communication on this, though. Ar…

Hello,

I dropped the ball on this - you must have wondered where we’d disappeared
to! There was no opportunity to have a meeting last weekend. What is your
availability like this weekend?

Cheers,

Carol

hi, Carol
I am still available this weekend for a meeting.

Mimi

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.