BL-4C Battery?

There were boxes of new (old stock) Nokia batteries at VHS. Anyone know if there were any BL-4C batteries?

Judging from the photos posted at Making use of the Nokia phone batteries (or other phone batteries you may have) they look to be mostly BL-5F and BP-4L.

I do not know what was at the space but just last month I bought two new Nokia BL-4C batteries from an eBay seller in Alberta because I wanted to try using my Nokia 6103b model of feature phone that runs Nokia Series 40 as an alarm clock but the only battery I had for it had expanded/bulged whilst the computer was sitting unused on a shelf for years. I only paid approximately 10 CAD per battery; now I have a Series 40 alarm clock that can use MIDI files for the alarm sound but, unfortunately, the computer uses a coaxial/barrel connector instead of a standard USB connector for power.

I just added a Nokia 3.7v 10000mah battery to the collection. I think I placed it with AA and AAA in the large bin under the table in the sodering section because I couldn’t find a more appropriate place.

10 000 mAh is 10 Ah. Did you mean 1 000 mAh = 1 Ah because a Nokia BL-4C battery is rated at slightly less than 1 Ah? Note that the single-character abbreviation for ampere is a capital A, not a small letter.

I’m not sure if we still have them or if they got purged, but if we do they’re probably underneath the electronics benches. Here is a list of what we may have or had: Vancouver Hack Space Electronics Parts Inventory - Google Sheets

I was unsure of the power specs for your Nokia model. So sadly it wont work for your application.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.