Additional Member hours, Sunday from (noon - 4pm)

Fulfilling my pledge to help bring new members in. I am committed to making sure the space is open for members every sunday from noon to 4pm, starting from this Sunday. This will be a good time for new members to come by if you have any vinyl cutting, screen printing or sewing related questions, or just general question on how the space works.

If I am busy during this time, I will try to find a replacement, but I would like to make member open hours as consistent as possible.

11 Likes

Thank you for opening the space!

This is awesome thanks for hosting! PM me if you can’t make it one week and I’ll probably be able to cover. Cheers

1 Like

Is this still a thing?

Check the vhs calendar. That’s where that stuff is updated if a keyholder can volunteer to open in advance.

Also once the space is opened - isvhsopen.com will show that and also what time the space will be closing.

1 Like

Thanks. Yah i was there and tried to get in. Waited tried again… and then waited and eventually just left. Ill try and figure out that calendar thing thanks.

1 Like

Hey, sorry I was a little late today and arrived at around 1, but there was like 3 to 4 people inside, did you try to door bell? sometime we keep the door locked just to prevent random people from wondering in.

Ahh i missed yah by about half an hour then. No didn’t notice a doorbell will keep an eye out for it next time.

1 Like

Hey @yeungx I’ll drop in tomorrow and make sure the space is open, hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

Thank you Tristan.

Ok Sunday Member opening are back on. Open to non- key holding member. Please use Appointy to sign up. All social distancing rule are in place. Please wear masks.

5 Likes

Hi, Yeung
Thanks for offering to host that. I will make the adjustment in Appointy to reflect that.

1 Like

Thanks so much @yeungx, I signed up for the non-keyholding member slot this Sunday :slight_smile:

See you then! (at a distance and with a partially covered face :slight_smile: … )

3 Likes

Hello, all. I have been struggling to access Appointy to no avail. Joined the hack space three months ago which was the first and last time I have ever been able to go in there as a member. If it’s all right, I think I will show up today, June 1, masked, to find out About prospects for ongoing access

2 Likes

I think @yeungx should be there shortly. 12-4 today.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.