Welcome to the Vancouver Chapter of Makers Making Change! Based out of VHS, we help Vancouver-based makers, disability professionals, and other volunteers design, build, and distribute assistive devices to people with disabilities. Get involved!
- Browse the MMC Open-Source Assistive Device Library
- Make/Design/Request a device on the MMC Community Forum
Here on the Vancouver Chapter Forum you’ll find:
- information about events
- local volunteer opportunities
- outreach and partnership opportunities
- other Vancouver Chapter activities
Have a question? Post here or contact us by email.