A generous donation of jewelry making and crafting supplies

I am helping a friend clean out her late mother’s storage. She was a crafty lady and had a lot of beads and findings etc. She wanted her suppliesand tools getting some good use.

I have created a little jewelry making tools and supplies cubby under the craft table

I am also leaving a tub of beats and what not by the jumbotron, take what you need, but please keep it neat.
Whatever is left after a week or so will get hauled to Urban Source.

These foam balls are also free

HAPPY MAKING!!!

9 Likes

Don’t know if we had any full size hot glue gun before, but we do now, and a ton of glue sticks as well. So I split up the glue guns by size.

9 Likes

Are there any bicone crystal beads? 2 3 or 4mm?

1 Like

thanks xsquared!

I have no idea what those are. Feel free to look through the bin.

I saw that box today
Man, if I made jewellery I’d go to town on that stuff

4 Likes

This is awesome thanks for doing that. If no objections - would be awesome to keep that tub around for a few months…I’d love to check it out but can’t come to the space at the moment. I imagine other people might be interested also.

If you’d rather move it along sooner – no worries. Thanks.

1 Like

+1 to that. I’d love to check it out eventually, but don’t have immediate plans to go to VHS

1 Like

Ok i might move it somewhere less intrusive, i am not in a hurry to remove it. But also check out the cubby, i curated what I thought was the best stuff and shoved it there.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.