3mm abs filament for sale

I have 6 rolls of 3mm abs 1kg spools, unopened, for sale. Mostly different colours. Will update soon with a pic. $20. Buy all of them and save $20. Can deliver to VHS on a Tuesday night.

Reply below if interested.

9x abs 3mm new
1x PLA 3mm new

Hey Dan, what’s the age on these?

I see they are sealed, do they have dissident in the bag?

Thanks,
Michael

Yes, I object. :Troll:

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

Silica.

2 Likes

Yes, they have desiccant in the bags.

Why must you troll every post I make? It’s not funny. Please cut it out.

Yo - mod here. I think Mist is making a joke about Mike’s spelling of desicant as “dissident”. It’s not my sense that he is trolling you Dan.

Yes, we had a good laugh in-person after he made that joke about how I misspelled it. It was purely a rip on me, which I quite enjoyed :-P. I’m sorry if it seemed like it was directed at you.

Thanks Dan for the heads up regarding the moisture control, however my need is now satisfied for what I was looking at filament for. I hope you find a buyer.

1 Like

Sounds good. Thanks Mike for clarifying.

Dan are you still looking to sell that filament?

Cool cool cool. I’m glad you found a solution.

@janet I love what you do for vhs. I know he’s joking. Between people fighting my ideas and joking about my shit I’ve had it. At this point I’m only a key holder on principle and, frankly, I question this expense. There’s an obvious reason the space isn’t growing. I can’t get into it publicly without starting a fight, which is part of the problem. I am too depressed to go there.

Is the filament still for sale Dan? If not I’ll close this thread. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, the filament is still for sale. I sold a few and will be able to update the list when I am back in town on the 1st.

1 Like

I’ve made this thread unlisted for now, this is too much dirty laundry for a public thread.

Dan, if you have concerns about the way VHS is operating, as an organization and/or as a community, please email the board. :slight_smile:

2 Likes