3D Printer Raffle!

Two printers are available to interested members from the 3D printing committee:

3D Printer Raffle
  • Tevo
  • ANET A8
0 voters
  1. the VHS Tevo, formerly a loaner printer, previously for sale. This is an “ender 3” style printer - 2020 frame, v wheels, bowden tube extruder. It’s in an ikea lack-based enclosure with foam walls. It’s in “roughly working” condition - it was working not too long ago and nothing major has happened to it. So it may need some cleaning, or unclogging, or calibrating, but shouldn’t need anything major to get it working.

1. An ANET A8 prusa style printer that was recently donated. This one is not in working condition - it’s missing at least the heating block, potentially more - but would be a fun project for someone interested in a more involved repair project. Feel free to check it out, it’s in the front office at the moment.

3 Likes

This post is generated by the rafflebot! All code is open source, please see GitHub - vhs/raffle: Raffle Bot to run raffles on VHS forums to see how this is generated, and how you can verify the results at home.

Raffle Results

Tevo

Winners:

1. @berong91 - 29369a73…
Runner-ups
  1. Scott_Lionello - 326c7327…
  2. atron - 38265db9…
  3. KittyCat - 60fda345…
  4. myelophone - 9295287b…
  5. Phillip_Ma - 9ad80657…
  6. Parm - d193587a…
  7. JohnC - dceb370b…

ANET A8

Winners:

1. @myelophone - 0bdb6761…
Runner-ups
  1. atron - 4a427c5c…
  2. JohnC - 78608e9f…
  3. KittyCat - e7e6a97d…
  4. Scott_Lionello - edd16065…
4 Likes

@berong91 and @myelophone both your printers are in the front office ready for pick up.

4 Likes

Sweet, I can’t believe I win it :joy:.

I’ll pck up next time!

2 Likes

@berong91 Yay, congrats, I built that printer nearly a decade ago and it has served me well. give it a good home :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@atron I have a hard time to arrange some space for the Tevo, too many random items :sweat_smile:. Just curious if the runner-up still want the item, you can have it. Otherwise I’ll come pick up this week and bring it to my office.

I believe the runner up for the Tevo is @Scott_Lionello

The runner up is @Scott_Lionello! But if he is not having it, I’ll pick it up.

oh shoo, I missed read it, but yea waiting for @Scott_Lionello :+1:

Ill pick it up asap!

2 Likes

Tevo has been picked up. Seems one of the guide wheels snapped off at some point :frowning:

Will try gluing it back on.