3.6V LGABF1L1865 Lithium Ion Batteries for Sale $15 for 5 pack or $4 individually

Hi All:

I purchased a bunch of LGABF1L1865 Lithium Ion batteries about a year ago with the intention of building an eBike battery.

Unfortunately these are not the high discharge current type of battery that I need for this project so I am selling these.

Here is a Spec sheet for this battery

I paid $5 per battery. I purchased these from another VHS member who in turn bought them from a reputable supplier so these are not knockoffs.

eBay listings for this battery show $5-$7 per battery plus shipping.

Random voltage testing of a few cells shows 3.6V.

If you are interested and a VHS members then I’d sell these for $15 for a pack of 5 batteries($3 each).
If you want individual ones then its $4 per battery. There are 12 packs of 5 batteries each or 60 batteries in total available. If the batteries are defective then I will exchange or refund your money.

If no-one is interested then I’ll put them up on Craigslist.

Regards

Mark

1 Like

I’ll take 2 packs/10 cells please!

1 Like

1 pack please!

1 Like

I’ll grab a 5-pack, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll take a 5-pack too, thanks

1 Like

1 pack of 5 cells please, Thanks!

1 Like

I’m going to throw in two cell plastic battery boxes for these cells free to anyone who wants them. I had a few brain farts and kept re-ordering by mistake and have more than I need.

2 Likes

Hi Tom,
Would like one case to keep 5 batteries, Thanks!

Sure, but you’ll need three, they take two cells each. I’ll give enough to Mark to cover all the batteries he has and he can return the unwanted ones to me.

Do you know if these have a built-in over charge/discharge circuit?

Never assume they do.

Test by overcharging, then biting it.

So I have 30 spare holders, that’s enough for 60 batteries. So we’re good.

Should we pick up some of these while we’re at it? :slight_smile:

10X TP4056 1A Lipo Battery Charging Board Charger Module Mini USB Interface
https://banggood.app.link/Wo0JtG7O0J

I have 10 of these:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/H176-10pcs-TP4056-1A-Lipo-Battery-Charging-Board-Charger-Module-lithium-battery-DIY-MICRO-Port-Mike/32704257506.html
That I will drop off at the space on Monday night…
First come first serve I guess

Thank you @packetbob, I would like one charger module!

Ok Just to keep track of who wants what and who’s paid

@Rob_MacKenzie - 1x5pack- $15
@SteveRoy - 1x5pack- $15
@Rebel_without_Clause - 1x5pack- $15

Paid
@rsim - 2x5pack - $30
@TomKeddie - 2x5pack - $30
@packetbob - 3 batteries $0. previously paid for
@Arrgh - 1x5pack- $15
@xquared - 1x5pack- $15

You can either drop off cash in my locker (labeled majicj) or send me an eTransfer to mgj000@hotmail.com.

If eTransfer please use the security question → “what is battery type” and answer should be ‘lithiumion’. All together with no spaces.

I will leave packs labeled with your names in the VHS drop box tomorrow.

Thanks a bunch!

Sent. No spaces allowed so I removed it.

1 Like

@toma has recently indicated in this thread that he has a number pf 18650 external battery packs available for you for free from what I can gather.

I have deleted that post as it is not part of my sale. I’m sure he can and will provide this information in his own post.

Once again if anyone is unhappy with their purchase of my batteries for whatever reason feel free to return them and I will send you a refund.

Regards

Mark

Plastic cases for 18650 batteries from @TomKeddie are in the Drop box.