2020 or 2021 Iphone I could buy?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone is getting/has gotten a newer IPhone and now has one from 2020/2021 that I could perhaps purchase second hand, or if anyone knows of anyone that I could talk to about it? I’m really just looking for something with a nice camera for photos/app stuff that is specifically IPhone

I think the model is something like Iphone SE, or 12, or 13? I honestly don’t trust a lot of the people who are selling them on Facebook or Ebay or whatever and Id rather try here first

1 Like

I ended up getting a refurbished phone SE from Fido. You’ll likely need to sign up for a 2 year contract but the phone was pretty inexpensive.

I have not much knowledge about phones and stuff, but I’'m not planning on getting it for going out, so I don’t need a sim card or anything… I’m so clueless about this all so I didn’t even know that was an option.

May I ask about how much it was?

I don’t think you can get the phone without a phone plan. Anyways just check out https://www.fido.ca/ for the latest deals.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.