20% Off Top Development boards (US only)

https://www.arrow.com/en/research-and-events/videos/20-off-top-development-boards

Enter discount code DEVBOARDS at checkout to take advantage of this limited time offer.

This promo code is valid for 20% off select products (before taxes/fees) purchased on www.arrow.com. See below for the complete list of products included in this promotion. Discount will only apply to the first $1,000.00 worth of qualifying boards per customer per promotion period. Additional boards may be purchased at the regular listing price. This promo code cannot be combined with any other promo codes, but can be added onto any free shipping promotions automatically applied at checkout. This promo code can be applied to multiple transactions prior to offer expiration until the board limit is reached. This promotion is limited to orders shipping to the United States of America. MyArrow customers are eligible for this promotion for purchases made on arrow.com only, so long as there are no specially priced items in their cart. This promotion does not apply to purchases made on www.arrow.com/MyArrow nor purchases made on components.arrow.com. Offer expires on October 20, 2017 at 11:59pm CT or until supplies run out, whichever occurs first. Arrow reserves the right to end this promotion at any time.

:anguished:

I covet that Pocket Beagle

I travel back and forth between the US and Canada Weekly.

If you want me to receive your package. Please contact me directly and I will provide you my US address.

Actually the free shipping and no taxes for Canada is a good deal anyway. For delivery in WA you pay 8% tax which eats a lot of the discount.

no tax, but than fedex fuck you over with tax + handling. if you self declare, you end up paying tax anyways.
i had to deal with that with my last arrow order, was all happy there was no tax and then i got a stupid bill in the mail

1 Like

How did you deal with the stupid fedex bill?
That happens when the sender does compete custom information.

PROBLEM is you don’t know this until after you received the package.
If fucking fedex just told you before you received the package, you could
just reject it.

Perhaps a class action suit against fedex for hidden post service charges?

Thanks for the warning, was assuming it was like Digikey,

WARNING if fedex or UPS ask you to sign a release form on delivery for a
prepared cross border ground shipment
DON’T

fedex is the worst.

DHL does not have this problem.

These items are usually simple enough to return to the vendor for a
refund–however, what happens to the taxes and duties paid on the items
if they were imported? Despite a fairly simple refund process offered by
the CBSA, thousands of dollars in potential refunds go unclaimed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.