Woodworking Questionnaire

There were some discussions about where woodworking at VHS should go, so I figured I’d throw this out there. Feel free to add any comments that are relevant. (note, you can check multiple boxes)

• I am not interested in woodworking
  • I would prefer that woodworking not be done at VHS
  • I have no experience in woodworking but I would like to learn.
  • I have some experience in woodworking and would like to learn more
  • I have some experience in woodworking and would like to teach/lead building sessions
  • I am an accomplished woodworker and would like to learn more
  • I am an accomplished woodworker and would like to teach/lead building sessions
  • I will leave a comment on this post about some other feeling.
0 voters

I like the fact that woodworking tools are there but there’s only so much time in the day so I’m more likely to use these tools for specific projects as opposed to learning “new” woodworking skills.

Of course I’m always happy to sign up for interesting workshops plus I’m really looking forward to the wood CNC :wink:

1 Like

I don’t mind woodworking at VHS as long as the dust is controlled and noisy tools aren’t used during open house if there are a lot of visitors in the space.

I have my own table saw, planer, routers etc so don’t need to use the current VHS equipment for most woodworking projects, but I think it’s important that woodworking is something members can do at VHS.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.