Voting! 2015 VHS Membership Card Design Contest

The submissions are in! Thank you everyone for your fantastic designs! It’s going to be anybody’s game at this point!

This is how it’ll work, below I have replied with everyone’s design submissions in an individual post, no particular order. Click the like / heart button on each post that you like and want to win. You could heart all the entries but keep in mind that is equivalent to not voting at all. Pick your favourite!

Voting will go from April 1st until April 10th. The thread will lock and the entry with the most hearts will be made into our membership cards! In the case of a tie, we will do a tie breaker round during the afternoon on April 10th in the same format.

Thanks again to everyone involved! You’ve been awarded the prestigious, VHS Homework Badge! The winner will receive a case of delicious beer from a few generous sponsors! Good luck!

5 Likes

@ashley

Submission #1

1 Like

@DeNomad

Submission #2

1 Like

@DeNomad

Submission #3

1 Like

@DeNomad

Submission #4

11 Likes

@DeNomad

Submission #5

3 Likes

@DeNomad

Submission #6

4 Likes

@interlock

Submission #7

1 Like

@RobertButterworth

Submission #8

17 Likes

@RobertButterworth

Submission #9

(glow in the dark ink)

23 Likes

End of entries, you’ve scrolled too far

8 Likes

And we have our winner, entry #9 by @RobertButterworth! Congrats on the win and the beer!

A big thanks to everyone that participated in helping us designing our 2015 membership card!

I’ve begun the process of identifying suppliers that have the capabilities we require to produce the cards, I expect to have the order in end of next week and lead time + shipping should have our cards in hand by the end of the month or early May. I will keep everyone updated on the progress as it happens!

Can’t wait to have our luminescent transparent member cards! They’ll certainly be a conversation piece :smiley:

All participants should have received the VHS homework badge for their submissions, if not please contact myself or one of the discourse Adkins to make sure you get the recognition.

Until next year!