VHS Equipment Review Project - Part Three

I will take the Input modules from Hewlett Packard 16500DC & 1630D and stuff them in the slots in 16700A.
This logic analyzer requires Win 95/98/NT, we need one old computer as well.
Thanks.

Just so we’re clear, “Hewlett Packard 16700A Logic Analysis System” is marked as “Retire” and you’re taking it?

Otherwise it’s going to freegeek on the Saturday run.

Yes, please mark as taken. Unable to remove the modules from HP16500DC & 1630D without failing tests, I will figure out how to disassemble them at home (hence marked as taken).

Final Warning

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HeartfeltAffectionateAlbertosaurus-size_restricted.gif

These are the items going to free geek on Saturday.

If you want them, they must be gone before they are picked up on Saturday!

Thank for your attention!

5 Likes

The four Pentium 4 towers systems to go with @chadleaman are marked with green tape.

2 Likes

I have posted the Yamaha power amp to Craigslist. Tell your friends!

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/msg/d/yamaha-pc5002m-power-amplifier/6504376683.html

2 Likes

Thanks Luke, this is much appreciated!

@lukecyca

Hey, any bites on the Amplifier on Craigslist?

Nope. Should I slash the price? $1000?

@Majicj suggested it could be cleaned up for nicer photos. However it has really bad gaff tape residue and would take quite a bit of work to make it look much better (which is more time than I can offer right now).

I’d recommend dropping the price.

It’s also unfortunate we have no way of testing it? The buyer has to buy “as-is.”

I’ll try and get some better pictures tonight.

Thanks for following up on this!

Ah that amp. So wish we could have used it, but for the money, we can buy something much more fun.

We can hook it up to some speakers and give it a very small test, to see if it works.

I’d suggest ebay. CL has a very limited reach.

1 Like

Dropped the price to $1200 and renewed the listing.

Please feel free to do so. I don’t personally have an ebay account and I’m not prepared to figure out shipping. If anyone wants to list this on ebay please post the link in this thread.

1 Like

@lukecyca cleaned up, switched on, new photos

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.