VHS aprons - anyone interested?

I am looking to put some stuff in the vending machine now that the tshirts have all gone cough cough

To mix things up a bit I’m thinking a unisex one-size-fits-most black apron with VHS bleached on the front.
I’m even thinking maybe doing the making of said aprons at vhs in a session - anyone who joins gets to keep an apron, the rest will go to future members who can buy them from the vending machine.

The aprons are full length single pocket with an adjustable strap around the neck and a tie around the waist.

I believe our making options are

(a) two part bleach stencil or
(b) CNC milled stamp and white ink.

I welcome both. Personally I’m going to try to CNC a VHS logo stencil in linoleum unless someone beats me to it hint hint… If you feel the need to bring in your own stencil and do similar work at the same time… cool. Stormtrooper stencils? RocketManProps stencils?

It would be $20 for the apron and session, with $5 going to support VHS.

So if you are interested in this session, tell me if you would prefer the 23rd of July, the 30th of July, or both. On the 23rd of June I will tally the answers, create a Meetup, place the order for aprons, and start collecting fees.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.