Tracking Bylaw and other Policy work

I know VHS have developed tools / git pages to track work on the Bylaws and other Policies.

Where is this?

Also tools like this do have value to other organizations.
Perhaps we should discuss this in Space and Infrastructure section.

One thing I noticed in Portland, is for some groups their reason for being is to develop and support infrastructure tools.

I think it is reasonable that we have sub groups within VHS and perhaps one subgroup infrastructure tools might be their thing. Which they used to teach skills, help other organization with these and charge commercial support to those who want it.

GitHub - vhs/policy: Vancouver Hack Space Society organizational policy is probably what you’re looking for, although, as was noted at the EGM, we don’t do a great job of updating these things when changes are approved at meetings.

I believe I suggested that we should tag the bylaws every time we upload them to the government, so people can see what was official at any particular time.

E/A/QGM proposals should ideally be PRs against bylaws, with comments etc., and get merged to develop when votes pass.

Yes, it is a little stale.

I am in the process of updating our strata bylaws.

I think it might be a good time for me to help with VHS bylaws

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.