Track number of litres used in water bottle

In the hose we have a couple of Lifestraw Go water filter bottles, it has a fibre membrane filter which is good for up to 4000l and a carbon capsule good for up to 200l.

More as a curiosity thing, I am wondering what’s the easiest way to track how much water goes in and out other than do it manually.

Process has to be super simple and reliable and waterproof as I regularly drop the bottle and as small and inconspicuous as possible.

Any suggestions?

I don’t understand your setup exactly. You mention you have a hose that you use to fill them, so perhaps just add a flowmeter inline such as this one:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/G1-2inch-DN15-Transparent-Water-Flow-Meter-Flow-Meter-Hall-Flow-Sensor-Indicator-Counter-Full-Copper/32848584950.html

This would obviously require some DIY arduino electronics or similar. There are also flow meters on AliExpress with integrated displays that wouldn’t require any additional electronics.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.