Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Hello!!! Are you going to be open next week?? I already took the tour, and I loved the space. I want to make some pin buttons and I remember having seen some there. This week also would work for me!

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hi,

I’m interested in becoming a member of the Hackspace! I’d like to book a tour to check out the space as soon as possible.

Mostly into woodworking and was a member of a hackspace in Bristol, UK before I moved to Canada about 18 months ago. Want to get back to building!

Thanks
Richard

4 Likes

For sure. Someone is at the hackspace pretty much everyday. I will personally be there tomorrow from 6-9. If you drop by then, I will happily show you around.

1 Like

Hi,

I was looking to get a tour of the Vancouver Hack Space whenever there is availability

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @JoeSlow,

If you are looking for a specific time feel free to DM and we can arrange a time. Otherwise if you look at our calendar you can see when the space has a volunteer there to arrange tours. Let us know how we can help and get you the information you need about VHS.

2 Likes

Hello,

I haven’t been to the new VHS location on Venables. I would like to get a tour and borrow your soldering iron for a small personal project.

Looks like someone will definitely be there on Sunday 12pm-4pm, but any daytime in the next few days would work for me.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Maurice, yes I’m here at the space this afternoon and can give you a tour. You’re welcome to use the soldering equipment while you’re here.

3 Likes

Hello,

I am also looking to join VHS, is there availability for a tour sometime in the coming week? I am quite flexible am can come any time. I would love to see some of the wood and metal working equipment if that is possible.

Thanks in advance,
Eric

1 Like

Hey Evier, I will be there from 12 to 4 on Sunday and on Tuesday from 5pm to 9 pm. Just come in looking for Yeung and I will give you a tour.

1 Like

Hello, (VHS) World!

I am relatively new to the neighborhood, and have been wondering about the space ever since I first walked by in August. This afternoon my neighbour convinced me to get in touch (Thanks Johnny if you are in here somewhere)! I was wondering if I could come by for a tour and introduction sometime soon. I am free this Tuesday, if it isn’t too busy, but really any weeknight is convenient.

Nice to virtually meet you all!

4 Likes

Hey, Hilltopps, I will be there from 6-9pm on Tuesday and would love to give you a tour. Just drop by, ring the door bell and ask for Yeung. See you then.

4 Likes

Hi Yeung!
Are you still planning to be around tonight? I can swing by anytime. No worries if not.

Hey sorry, Some family things pop up today. I am sorry i missed my open night. I hope other members gave you a tour. I look forward to meeting you sometime. Sorry again.

Family is way more important!
I will try again next Tuesday.

Hillary, I can totally give you a tour!!!
Does 6:30pm work for you?

Definitely! Can I bring Rob too?

As long as you both fill out the contact tracing info, feel free to bring Rob!

I’ll see you guys at 6:30pm

Here are the forms:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

Having watched too much This Old Tony over the holidays and in an attempt to keep from stuffing my basement with more tools, I’m thinking about joining with you. Is there some kind person that could give me a tour, or let me know a good time to stop by? I’m free just about anytime except Wed and Friday evenings.

Thanks!
Todd

3 Likes

@todd.chisholm I’ll be in at the shop on Saturday. If you stop by around noonish, I can show you around. Any areas of particular interest?

1 Like