Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Hi…I would really like a tour & a chance to sign up & get some stuff done…Thanks…Chris1

Hi @Chris1 Chris,

@yeungx is at the space on Tuesday nights. Yeung are you able to coordinate a time to give Chris a tour tonight? If not, I can see if I can swing by a little later in the evening.

@Chris1 for sure. I will be there from 6 to 8 tonight, probably longer. if you can’t make it I am sure we can arrange another time where we can show you around.

Awesome…I’ll be by…thanks!

Hi Janet, thanks for the quick reply. I was quite busy last week and just saw this message. Will you be there today around noon or any other time on Thursday & Friday?

I will indeed be at the space at around noon. Today is the best day for it, I’m mediassitting for our new monolith.

2 Likes

Awesome! I can be there by 1pm if that works for you.

1 Like

I got a ride, can be there by 12:30.

1 Like

Hi, I would love to take a tour if possible. Free any weekday between 1 and 2pm or after 7pm.
Many thanks!
-Victor

@JohnC is normally there on Fridays from 12 to 4 pm. Hey John, do you mind giving Victor a tour?

I am normally there on Tuesday night from 6-9pm, come by then and ask for Yeung and I will be there.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks Yeung, Friday 1pm would be amazing if possible.
Thanks!

1 Like

Come on down… even if Yeung or John can’t make it, I’ll be around, and should be finishing up with a welding student shortly after 1.

1 Like

Yes, I will be there from about 11am-4pm today and can give @Vcnr a tour.

1 Like

Great thanks! I should make there around 1.15 pm today, cheers!

1 Like

Hello, I would like to set up an appointment for a tour, most days or evening are good.
Ted 604-250-1795, Thanks

1 Like

Here in the lobby now : )

1 Like

Hi Tedz,

I’ll be around on Saturday afternoon between 1 and 4 if you’d like to come down then. If that doesn’t work let me know and we can set you up with somebody else.

Ok sounds good, I’ll be there around 2:00-2:30
Thanks

1 Like

Hey,

I would love to book a tour if possible!

Hi @S_Bodnarek, I’ll be around the space on Wednesday and can give you a tour, is that a good day for you? if so, what time?

2 Likes