Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Sorry Yueng. Scratch that. I’ll drop by about 3:30PM on Monday if that works for you.

Thanks,

Craig

No problem, see you at 3:30 monday.

1 Like

Hi there! Would anyone be available to give me a tour sometime (next week, perhaps)? I’ve been to VHS before during the public evenings and was hoping to use the sewing machines there. Thank you!

-Tom

Hello! I’m looking to use a laser cutter for a project that I’m working on. Am I in the right place?

@tuomas @bnwlkr

Hey Thank you for your interest in the space. If you are free on tuesdays from 5 - 9 pm. I will be there to give you a tour.

Thank you.

1 Like

@yeungx is a tour operator extraordinaire, so we will give you the details. Laser cutter is a tool for member use only, and also requires training before use. I am assuming you are not a member yet, but you can learn all about membership and our model here:

@TristanL has kindly offered two laser training times over the course of the next week, you can sign up for one of those timeslots here.

Thanks for interest in the space!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I used to be a member of VHS a few years back but wanted to get involved again. I mainly use the woodshop. Would it be possible to get a tour around it sometime after 7pm this Tuesday? Cheers

1 Like

hey Tim, I will be around on tuesday to give you a tour. Just ring the door bell and ask for Yeung.

1 Like

Hi there!
I would like to book a tour of the space. Please let me know the available slots, I can confirm accordingly. Looking forward to visit VHS!
Thanks,
Omkar

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but if you are free tonight, I will be there from 5 pm to 9 pm. Just ring the door bell and ask for Yeung. Thank you.

Hi Yeung, Thanks for your response. Sorry, I can’t make it today. Can I fix it for 5.30PM on 30 July? Please let me know if that works for you/team. Thanks.

Hi @omkar, I will be at the space on Friday July 30 until 6 pm, so I can give you a tour if you a tour if you stop by at 5:30.

1 Like

Thanks Janet.
I am very sorry for this to and fro. Instead of July 30, Can I and my wife visit the space tomorrow, 29th July, around 5pm?

Regards,
Omkar

@Omkar all good, better now than last minute on the day! 5 pm on the 29th would work, but a heads-up that I will have to take off promptly at 5:30.

Janet

Thanks for your prompt reply Janet. In that case we will plan to reach by 4.30PM, that will give us more time for our visit. See you tomorrow :slight_smile:

@omkar Great, see you then!

1 Like

@Metal_Janet Thanks so much for giving us tour of the hacker space and sharing information and philosophy of the space. I am surely going to comeback in sometime.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Omkar

1 Like

Hi there - I’d be very keen to book a tour. Is anyone available tomorrow around 5:30pm?

Hi @maxlp ! I can be at the space tomorrow (thursday) evening at 5:30 to give you a tour. What kinds of things are you interested in?

1 Like

Hi @maxlp I’m sorry, but something has come up, and I won’t be able to be at the hack space this evening. Is there another time this week or next that would work for you? You can also check isvhsopen.com to find times when there will for sure be somebody at the space who can give you a tour.

1 Like