Table saw new blade

I’ll also mention that the North Vancouver Habitat for Humanity Re-Store has a 2-pack of blades made by the Italian company CMT for $20. These are decent quality blades for a really good price (and supports a charity rather than Home Despot) They might still have them, and if so I’ll pick up a pack or two for the space (they’d probably be good beater blades)

Google Photos

1 Like

That looks like a worthwhile set, but a quick search seems to point to cmt blades underperforming, might be worth further research before making the trip to buy them

1 Like

Count me in for $10 as well.

I think we don’t want the thin kerf. It’s really more of a specialty item.

Also, I think the freud combination blade that Steve linked to is currently installed on the mitre saw.

All diablo blades are thin kerf, at least compared to the industrial blades. I’m going to home depot now though, so if there’s any objection let me know

Look at this thing of beauty

If you’re a contributor and haven’t paid yet, check your messages!

I’m thinking we might leave the other blade on the saw for general rough use and just swap this in when needed, so it might be under the saw if you’re looking for it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.