Still looking?

If you are still looking for a space, there is a pretty nice opening a few doors South of Lee’s Electronics… And there’s even a mirrored wall so that nobody would feel out of place…

1 Like

Sounds awesome, @SDY! Do you have any more details? Thanks!

Is it this one? I think it’ll be too small, unfortunately.

but we can get rid of that entire rack of electronic component. and just use Lee`s as our warehouse XD

1 Like

Not the one on your picture, it is twice the width of that, with a nice recessed space at the back, said recess having a nice 15" or so exhaust fan opening out on the back alley…

I took pictures but my “smart phone” annoyed me and I did a Mortal Kombat manoeuver on it (i.e., rip the battery out in the middle of its idiotic, uncalled for, antics) after taking said pictures and before leaving a message here. I am deeply ashamed of this, and let me assure you the phone will be severely punished for it. :wink:

It’s large.

Just for that, you should send somebody check it out!

Actually I did talk to Lee’s owner sorry his name escapes me (IHGO!) about that space for rent and he did said, laughing, that he would consider having “special” opening hours then!

2 Likes

Is it the former pot dispensary?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.