"ROFICOP" pictured movie

Dear Hackers, Makers, Inventors:

I always watched movies and always asked myself “how can a movie be made? How do those guys make a pictured movie?” It was formerly “pictured film”.

Steven and John told me “write it up” and, I figured that meant writing a scenario.

There are many different kinds of movies, some are based on real story, some are boring, some are fictional, other fictional and boring. I think great movies are those that enrich their pictures with phenomenon of real world and skillfully featured fantasy.

“ROFICOP” - a super character who fights the evil powers that try to destroy the world. This character has mysterious powers of deep seas. The movie is interesting and gum dropping to watch because it features scenes of animals of deep seas and high mountains helping the character for they all fight for life.

ROFICOP ideally derived somewhat from ROBOCOP, more likely from Rock Fish Conservation Program of British Columbia. The character has a mask that looks like head of a rockfish and suit equipped with led sensor lights. You may see how my fantasy comes to reality. Just as ROBOCOP, the new character has humanly recognized powers of policeman, yet a big, evil and real wrongdoers to fight.

I know that all movies we see on TV and theaters had many people working on them and that most fictional movies were mounted on someone’s idea; though, I really do not know how to get people to work on this to make a 1 1/2 - 2 hour picture.

And we all momentarily know and accept what the title “River Monsters” means in TV show. How about “Wordless Beasts” - meaning not a horror fantasy show, rather mysteries of large wild animals viewed from different perspective?

By the way, “Bondar” is a profession that from Ukrainian translates as the one who scribes and bonds logs together in log building. And “Bodnar” is the one who makes wood barrels as for whisky, beer and wine.

Thank You for reading,

Neo

You could make with the laser cutter, one of these awesome masks from wintercroft.

I have made the fox head half mask a few times with some success acrylic, coroplast.

What is the conflict in your movie? what drives the protagonist?

XAXAXAXA… that is a lingcod, whole size! Did you make it specially for
the ROFICOP?

1 Like

Thank You Steven, that is very funny.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:54 PM, Yuriy Shevchuk shev.yuriy@gmail.com
wrote:

Which one of the 108 species of rockfish did you have in mind?

I thought there were just over 35 species of rockfish.