Pacific Woodworkers Guild Meetup this evening

For that that are interested, the Pacific Woodworkers Guild is holding their monthly Meetup this evening at there brand new meeting location at the new Tradeworks facility at 1245 Glen Dr. (around Clark and Venables) at 6:30 pm. Please see the Guild’s Meetup page for more details.

I know this is short notice but it just occurred to me to let VHS know about it as there is such an active VHS woodworking group.

5 Likes

Thanks Steve - sorry to miss this one but now that it’s closer I will definitely have to come say hi.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting here; I’ll be going to more of them, they just haven’t aligned with my personal schedule the last couple months. Hopefully I’ll see you next month!

Just a reminder to the woodworkers that the next PWG meeting is tomorrow (Tuesday) evening. The presentation is on how to sharpen your edge tools and use a cabinet scraper. For full details, time and location see our Meetup page.

1 Like

I’ll be attending. Looking forward to it.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.