Novint Falcon, anyone want it?

Hey Folks!

Dropped by the sapce a little over a month ago with a friend, which reminded me that I have a Novint Falcon collecting dust in my closet. Figured I’d see if any of you wanted to tinker with it and try to fit it into one of your projects. Free to whoever wants it.

Here’s some info on the device, I’m not sure what kind of support is still available but you should be able to find some legacy drivers - possibly even an open source one - kicking around the web to get it working.

Will check back later this week to see if there’s any interest, will randomly pick someone out of a hat if there are multiple replies. Cheers!

3 Likes

Grant, thanks for offering that up. I don’t have a need for it but I wanted to say that you should come back down to the space sometime soon; it was awesome to see you check it out; we should do a project of your own design next time.

Definitely interested in playing around with it, and otherwise would like to make it available for others to play around with. I’ve got a few ideas for it already.

Hi, I’m interested. I used to have one ultil one of it’s servos died.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.