Neato d80 new $39, what is the catch?

This eBay seller has new neato D80 units for sale for $39 with free shipping in the US

The laser range scanner is worth the $39 alone. … i wonder if I’ll be getting a box of bricks

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Neato-Botvac-D80-Robotic-Vacuum-Pet-amp-Allergy-New-Model-SALE-110v-240v-/152357360351?txnId=1498015395005

Weird. I’m curious. Did you actually buy it?

yep. Bought it, will let you know when it ships. I suspect it may be a typo and they meant $390 … ( update: 9 units left as of 11:30am. Looks like they had 19 units in stock. )

1 Like

lol. I think you’re right about the typo. That is a total score. And I see they’ve just ended the auction. I hope you still get yours.

LOL, yep, auction cancelled. It must have been a typo.

1 Like

Lol. Nice catch though. That would have been a total score. Now you’ve got me checking out the D80 specs. Holy cow…I think I’ll wait for a free broken one though. They are expensive!

Lol, found another one. Xv-21 for $27 including free shipping from China. Brand new seller, no feedback yet. And it claims to be new. This one is for sure a scam, but I’m wondering what type of scam so i bought it.

woot! that’s awesome. Let me know your results.

watch out for the partial refund scam. AliExpress only offers one refund so dont accept anything but whole amount back. there was a thread on this wrt 3d printers.

3 Likes

and that’s 2 for 2 … another transaction rolled back by the good folks at eBay. It’s amazing how easily they let sellers get out of transactions, but make a high bid by mistake …

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.