Missing: Quest 2 on loan to VHS

I loaned a Quest 1 to VHS maybe 3 weeks ago or so. I was hoping it would be good for people to be able to try VR for the first time or introduce people to it for the first time.

51odsYyURHL.AC_SX679

It was labelled with my name and “on loan” or something in bright green tape and was originally left on the main work table, then I believe someone gave it a box to live in.

I’ve done a pretty thorough search through the space and can’t find it, so unless someone knows where it might be hiding or has better searching-eyeballs than me, I feel it might have been lifted :confused: Hopefully I’m just rubbish as finding things in the space, since it was only there a few weeks.

2 Likes

does it have any packaging? lets hope its not gone. lots of things seem to find weird places to hide around the space.

will keep an eye open for it

2 Likes

No original packaging, everything was kinda tied together on a carabiner I think and then someone was nice enough to box it at some point after they used it to show some VR for the first time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Things have totally ended up in weird places at the space so I will dig around next time I’m in. I’m hoping that’s just the case here @Cash_Garman. I’ll be disappointed if it’s walked away. Let’s hope we find it! (also thanks for loaning that to the space)

2 Likes

Just bumping this. If you’re in the space please help look for this. I’ll also be coming in tonight and will have a look around.

5 Likes

Just bumping this. If someone took this headset home to keep and are reading this, please return the headset to the space. Maybe you took it accidentally not realizing it was not up for grabs? Mistakes happen, just please bring it back anonymously and leave it in the physical drop box at the space. This belongs to a member. Thanks!

4 Likes

Thanks for the multiple bumps Janet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s on the lounge table inside a clear box, seems like someone left it there. Should I find a place to put it?

4 Likes

that is great news. TY to whoever brought it back…

2 Likes

is the box labeled at all?

2 Likes

Yay! Yeah if you could maybe like just hide it somewhere and DM me the location for now? I would appreciate it. I don’t really know if I want to keep it on loan if it’s just gonna get grabbed at taken home willy nilly. But I guess it’s better than it gathering dust :confused:

3 Likes

Nope, just printed a bunch of labels and sticked them to the box.

3 Likes

Sure thing, sorry about what happened, I’m sure that isn’t intentional. I labeled the box and will leave it somewhere safe. Will DM you the location

2 Likes

Cash totally understandable to take it home for safe-keeping! Post Covid we could always do a VR night where people hang out and try stuff if you are still up for sharing that with VHS…totally no pressure on that. I’m very glad it’s come back.

3 Likes

I’d love to do a VR night. Would be better than trying to play with one on loan to VHS because I wouldn’t have anyone to show me the best kinds of demos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a vive index i can set up. Will be fun. Hazel is amazing at beat saber

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.