Maker Mobile Fundraiser - please donate if you can

If you can, please consider donating to the Maker Mobile fundraiser. They’re good friends of VHS and have done a lot for us over the years. This fundraiser is to replacement equipment that was recently stolen from the van. Thanks!

https://www.gofundme.com/replace-and-restore-makermobile

2 Likes

Ugh. First thing that comes to mind: any way to have a more secure vehicle?

1 Like

They’ve struggled to find a location to keep their van. I believe it’s the same location as the vivo break-in in May.

2 Likes

This is such a shame because that Maker Mobile truck is such a magical place that is everything that VHS is all about. Does VHS or any of its members have any of the items they need to replace? Here’s the list:

Workshop Tools
Two - Geeetech MeCreator 2 3D Printers
HOME DF107 Refrigerator
Comfee A/C Unit
12VDC Compact Air Compressor
Dell PC Keyboard
Samsung USB Modem in box
3D Printer Filament
Large White Tarpaulin
Pair of FRS Radios
Five - Dell Laptop PC Power Supplies
Shark Vacuum cleaner
MALL Electric drill
Dremel drill and press
Samsung ML-1855 Laser Printer
Roland Stereo PC Speaker set
Epson VGA LCD Projector
Box of Five Digital Multimeters
Hair Blow Drier
Four - Dell Laptop PC’s
One - Apple Macbook PC

If so, please contact them at Contact - MakerMobile and arrange a way to get it to them. Let’s restore this beautiful place so that it’s even better than before!

1 Like

@toptekkie sending you a PM, we might have a 3d printer for you

1 Like

I wonder if freegeek may be able to cover many of the small electronics, maybe even laptops, what was the guys name from VMMF?

That’s very generous.

I think you want to talk to Simon (UK accent?), Farrell (South Africa accent) has moved to the interior.

Chatted with Farrell today FreeGeek is on his radar. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just bumping this.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.