Luke's Trading Post

I have some items that I am looking for, and some items I’m looking to get rid of. I’m open to trades, fair prices, and would donate this to the VHS if someone has a use in mind.

Things I need…

• NEMA Steppers (NEMA 18, 23 or even 34 – the bigger the better, but I need a variety)
  • Stepper drivers and boards
  • Scraps/off-cuts of UHMW
  • Raspberry Pi (any of the models with 4 USB-A ports) or any decent single-board computer
  • Raspberry Pi Camera

Things I want rid of…

I’m interested in the lockpick set, how much do you want for them?

Sorry, I gave them away already!

I’d like the lock pick kit, been planning to get one after several previous discussions here over the years.

@iMakeRobots: I think I have an idea what you should carry in the vending machine…

1 Like

I’m interested in the PID controller. How much are you asking for it?

How about $20 CAD? That’s basically the current AliExpress cost for these components right now, rounded down. Or just trade me for some hackable miscellany you don’t want any more. :slight_smile:

I’ve got three of these NEMA 23s

I may be interested in the TV/cider combo :stuck_out_tongue: - how much extra would you want for it in exchange for the motors?

Sounds good. Please take this TV off my hands. I’ll PM you to arrange logistics.

If @Big_Mak doesn’t take the PID controller, I’m interested

It’s yours hector. As much as I want it, I don’t have a project for it
right now.

Neither do I other than I want to plug one in and see it in action.

We are using one at work with a Pelham cooler. I was thinking that this had a use to control a heater for a 3D Printer enclosure while printing with ABS

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.