Lots of free stuff, mostly computer related

Some new stuff added to the album, mostly kitchen. Most things that are already taken are removed.

New stuff:

• rice cooker, not sure if works, haven’t used in years if ever
  • food processor, working, with accessories
  • large turkey sized enamel roasting pan with lid
  • Ikea rechargable solar LED lantern
  • blue melamine mixing bowls
  • large baking sheets (flat, no sides… pizza sized)

I’m interested in the Bluetooth transmitter, the Bluetooth receiver, the Link audio adapter, and the solar lamp if any of those are still available!

I could make good use of the “cheap USB speakers 2”

Well going on assumption stuff still in the album is still available and that
no-one has already spoken for them, I’d love to come pickup the following

• food processor, working, with accessories
  • large turkey sized enamel roasting pan with lid
  • large baking sheets (flat, no sides… pizza sized)
  • blue melamine mixing bowls
  • the helicopter
  • the DiY Oscilloscope
  • avantree audikast
  • link multiroom adaptor
  • logitech BT adaptor
  • 4 port usb3 hub
  • ikea solar lantern

Woot, I’m going to have to look at the timestamps to see who requested what when!

The best times for me right now are early tomorrow morning, or tomorrow evening? Near 49th and Fraser.

This one is going to @Rebel_without_Clause

Yours! PM me to schedule a pickup, 49th & Fraser area, tonight would be ideal!

Already claimed in a PM

Yours!

Claimed by @flashstick!

Claimed in PM!

A few more items added to the album:

• King size bed frame (the kind that needs box springs, not a slat bed), heavy duty
  • Kids’ dresser, Ikea style but not from Ikea (a friend may have already spoken for this, I’ll check with him before letting it go)
  • Ikea table (roughly 1m x 2m) with metal legs, fairly beat up but solid and functional. My kids used it as a computer desk for a few years.
  • A pair of speaker stands I lovingly handcrafted from poster mailing tubes, foamboard and hot glue

Hi @hjsvhsweb,
If you would like the food processor, I can take the DIY oscilloscope (I like that better)!
Thanks,
RK

let me think on that. I could really use the DIY oscilloscope for my Ham Radio stuff and my wife has given me a stern talking to about having more appliances on the kitchen counter :frowning:

on the flipside the FP allows me to make recipes I can’t at the moment. Lemme chat with my wife

1 Like

@hjsvhsweb,
Obey your boss on this one :slight_smile:

Just realized I’m roughly in your area at main and 49th on the way home. If you are around and it’s good for you i can swing by. Please call or text 6047393729.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.