Looking to try a puzzle from 1o57 // Curious Codes and win a coin?

Hey VHS,

This is Gabriel T., from Futz Designs, we are located at Makerlabs (sorry for the disassociation, thought that this project would be a cool thing to cross pollinate with VHS).

I’ve been in contacts with a guy who’s partners with 1o57, they are responsible for the badges & puzzles for DEFCON. He offered me some coins and a puzzle to crack and I’m reaching out to all satellite communities to see who would be interested in trying this out.

The catch is that we have one day to start and finish the puzzle in order for us to keep the coins. Admittedly I have very little experience in any of these fields (programming, crypto, etc.) but I am curious to spearhead it and maybe learn something. + It’d be a cool project to extend out to the community to start some sort of conversation among us.

I have no set date for the attempt yet, I’m still in the process of building a team, once we are all assembled we can pick a date that works for everyone and spearhead this puzzle and win that sweet sweet coin.

He will be sending me the coins once he gets back to California so I’m aiming for a date sometime next month.

Let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Here is my email: hello@futzdesigns.com

Regards,

Gabriel Tran

3 Likes

I’m interested

Hey Gabriel

Just met you at MakerLabs. Keep me posted on this one.

1 Like

Hey man! It was great to meet you, will def keep you posted.

1 Like

Thanks for your interest Hector, please email me @ hello@futzdesigns.com and I can fill you in on the progression of the project.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.