IPhone 5 dissasembly and repair

Has anyone taken IPhone 5 a part?

I need a 2 pentalobe screw driver

http://www.formymobile.co.uk/iphone5disassembly.php#.WJq6q1UrLIU

I’ve replaced the battery of my 5s; I still have the screwdrivers. I can drop them off on Thursday if interested (and noone can get to you more quickly).

I will be there Thursday I am key holder. Around what time do you want to
meet?

I’m planning on being at the space from a little after noon until 9:30pm-ish to run the woodworking night.

@mike

I have finally received the Iphone replacement screen. Can I borrow your kit sometime to make the swap.

Thx
Tim

Sure thing; I’ll drop it off in the dropbox and let you know when it is there.

I will use it Saturday,

thx

Hi Tim,
I have some “I Phone Repair Kit” tools (may not be a complete set), will bring with me and put in your locker or dropbox.
Best,
RK

I haven’t made it down to the space, and probably won’t tonight, but I’m planning on going tomorrow.

Hi Mike

I am at the space working on my own project. When do you think you will
make it tomorrow.

@mike @Rebel_without_Clause

I went to the space tonight and didn’t see either kit.
Raffal does your kit include a suction cup? I need a kit with suction cup included.

@mike when will you be at the space next?

I will see you tomorrow at the space than.

Can you use darts with suction cup or apple corer base suction cup?
If you can open the space late afternoon (4:00 pm) -early evening (6:00 pm), will drop it off.
Best,
RK

@Rebel_without_Clause

Your kit is not complete.it is missing a screw driver required to remove the first to security screws.
Please take it back. It is in my locker where you put it.

@mike
It looks like I need your Iphone repair kit. When will you be by the space were can I meet you?

I left a set of Apple pentalobe screwdrivers down there a long time ago. They were in the little wooden drawers. Perhaps they’re still there?

I checked the little wooden drawers. I seen a wild assortment of micro drivers of all sorts, but I didn’t see the Apple pentalode driver. Perhaps I am half blind.

@mike looks like I still need you :blush:

Dropping the kit off right now

They are in the Dropbox. Enjoy

2 Likes

I use it this afternoon

I’m not back in town til Tuesday; but there’s two of you that want it so play nice and share @xquared @tdwebste