Group buy: 48" box and pan brake, $600

@metal_janet thanks for making this happen. Looking forward to making ma skull and crossbones cookie cutters on this beast. :smiley:

1 Like

BTW, how is this getting delivered?

1 Like

It has already arrived.

2 Likes

Delivery method: 4 guys + 1 girl + forklift → back of a Pontiac Vibe → 2 guys in sandals + 3 girls + ramp.

Yes, let’s make the interac code vhsbend. And you can find the email address here: https://talk.vanhack.ca/t/click-here-to-pay-metal-janet-back-for-setting-up-the-welding-shop/9388

If you’ve already set me up as a payee from the previous campaign, don’t worry about changing it, just say “old password” as the hint and note “bender” in the memo.

Thanks again everybody for making this happen, I’ll try and make a plaque crediting y’all or something.

4 Likes

Done.

Speaking of sandals, people should be strongly encouraged to wear safety shoes @ VHS.

2 Likes

Payment sent! Thanks a ton!

2 Likes

Moolah sent! Used the new password.

Thanks for this!!!

2 Likes

Update: All paid up! Thanks everybody.

@winegummo
@dbynoe
@jon
@mirong
@lukecyca
@mike
@Majicj
@rsim
@Arrgh
@Jello_Cudgel
@JohnC

Thank you for the dough. I’d promise not to spend it all in one place, but… well… you know I already did.

4 Likes

Outstanding! When all the pledges are accounted for, please let us know how much residue the space has to chip in to make you whole. :slight_smile:

Edit: PAYEDD

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.