Good Source for flash drives

Anyone know of a cheap place to buy Kingston flash drives? Specifically SE9 G2’s Working on a product and the cheaper I can get them the better pricing I can hit.

Did you try NCIX?

Yes. they hover around $18 for the 16gb version. I have 5 from there already. Aliexpress has them for around $13USD, and some places on Ebay are $10USD. Just trying to see if I can get the price down if I buy in quantities of say 100.

You might try to send a few messages out on Alibaba. They don’t have prices
listed upfront, you’ll have to send RFQs blah blah you know the drill, you
do manufacturing :slight_smile:

Also be prepared to test every single one of them. They’re common
counterfeit items. Fortunately, it’s as simple as plugging them in and have
a script automatically test them, it should be straightforward for someone
to help you do it.

1 Like

sounds like once I have the script I can have my kid(s) take care of that. I don’t need all that expensive retail packaging either.

1 Like

If you’re buying 100s, talk to a distributor. I can’t disclose pricing here, but our pricing for single quantities at Ingram is much better than any of the numbers you have quoted.

I wouldn’t ever buy flash memory from AliExpress or eBay. I’m not sure if counterfeiting is still a huge problem, but it once was, there’s no guarantees, and it’s a bit tricky and time consuming to test properly, and impossible to test for reliability. Especially for a commercial product.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.