Fan Expo: VHSers attending or exhibiting post here

Hey - it’s Fan Expo weekend! Are you attending the con or exhibiting/selling work there? Post your details and booth number. I imagine @miststlkr, @Gibbtall, @yeungx may be around. Anyone else? Promote your work in this thread!

Booth P08: Laser Moose (the book series I work on) will be there although I won’t be for most of the con. Doug (author/cartoonist) will be down there tho, so visit his booth and say hi. He’s also doing a bunch of talks and hanging out drawing with kids in the Family Zone. More details here

4 Likes

Yup, I’ll be there at booth #1020, here’s a shot of what my setup should look like.

5 Likes

We will be walking around with our totoro tomorrow. See you all there.

3 Likes

I was there! I was working on R2 in the Droid section of the 501st. I thought there were some VHSers in that group? Also chatted with Doug and picked up a copy of the 1st Laser Moose for a friend, and Time Trout for me! @Gibbtall not sure how I missed your booth!? Looks awesome. Are you doing much cast stuff these days?

1 Like

Aw man - sorry I missed you. I didn’t have any time to go around and check stuff out. Thanks for supporting the Moose.

Very cool. I’m with the Mercs but couldn’t make it this weekend.

2 Likes

Cool! Some very impressive costumes in that group, including some of the mando stuff.

2 Likes

I was there Saturday. Happily ran into quite a few other Good Omens cosplayers so got some fun photos

1 Like

Nope, mostly lasercut pins/coasters/magnets, some metal pins.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.