Esoteric tools

While we move, we are bound to run into a bunch of what on earth does this do sort of moments. We’ve already seen it while packing.

If you have knowledge of how a tool, or material, etc works and it is somewhat esoteric or has little knowledge throughout the space, I encourage you all to schedule an event where you show off how something works. You don’t need to be an expert to host an event, just interested in a topic and willing to share.

To get the ball rolling, all you need to do is post what you are willing to do, and when it will happen. Figuring out all the minutia of how that gets done, etc can be negotiated from there.

Esoteric tools can lead to the strangest and most interesting builds, and filling in knowledge gaps around them help us make use of what we already have. I bet there’s at least 10 cool tools that I don’t even know we have that would be worthwhile to learn; and in reality, I suspect far more than that.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.