Electronics grab box jackpot, lots of cool stuff!

Grab box of very random electronics things. My exceedingly strong preference is for someone who will take the whole box. (It’s smallish and easily carried.)

Make me an offer. Would consider a trade for a portable/handheld ham radio.

Includes:

• 7-port powered USB hub w/ AC adapter

• Motorola SB5101 cable modem (without AC adapter)

• Logitech C170 webcam

• OG Raspberry Pi B from 2011

• Microchip PICKit 2 and PICKit 3 In-Circuit Debuggers

• Sparkfun Bus Pirate (older version but works fine)

• DVB tuner for SDR (upgraded RTL-SDR.com version), with one magnetic antenna base and two different sizes of telescopic adjustable antenna

• DSO-062 oscilloscope kit from JYETech.com. – Assembled and was once working but may need repair

• Capacitance meter kit from ??? – Assembled, worked the last time I tried it.

• MCP23008 I2C port expander on a perfboard with 3.3V/5V level translator. Works.

• Bag of charging adapters for various devices including what appears to be every size of barrel connector that exists. Came with a portable battery I don’t have anymore.

• I2C LCD backpack from Adafruit. Never used. Presumably works.

• Tamiya twin-motor gearbox still brand new in box. Assembled but never used.

• 40x2 character LCD attached to a perfboard with a PIC18F2520. Probably still works.

• Arctic F8 PWM fan (80mm I think?), unused

• Whole bunch of sample PICs and other ICs

• 65MHz oscilliscope probe (BNC connector)

• Type C61F-GP floatless level switch (model SYL-2362 oops got that from the wrong box). Just need 3 electrodes in liquid to sense/control level. I bought 2 and only needed 1. BNIB.

• Small random assortment of computer and audio cables

• Random leftover components, PCBs (for soldering practice maybe?) and a few small enclosures from old projects

I’ll take this. Let’s PM or slack for details.

VHS has bins for these, sorted by voltage. If you can’t sell these then you could replenish the bins for good karma!

ditto

I’m interest in these depending on how much you want for them. I’ll pm you about them

OG Raspberry Pi B from 2011
Microchip PICKit 2 and PICKit 3 In-Circuit Debuggers
Capacitance meter kit from ??? – Assembled, worked the last time I tried it.
MCP23008 I2C port expander on a perfboard with 3.3V/5V level translator. Works.
I2C LCD backpack from Adafruit. Never used. Presumably works.
Tamiya twin-motor gearbox still brand new in box. Assembled but never used.
65MHz oscilliscope probe (BNC connector)

I’ll PM you both, but my main reason for wanting someone to take the whole box was efficiency/laziness-- would prefer to just get rid of everything at once and instantly have more space in my closet. So if anyone out there wants everything… :grin:

Been looking for a low cost SDR stick for my Mac. I’m interested, if you’re willing to sell yours for under $20.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.